More things I hate about flying:
1) Getting to the airport 3 hours early because your father is scared that there might be traffic on the way there, but there isn't and you end up with waaaay too much time to spare.
2) How, in 1st class, the seats are still uncomfortable and you can't find a comfy sleeping position and spend the entire redeye tossing and turning and annoying the person next to you.
3) Lugging all my carryons around in an airport. I always end up with a few broken capillaries in my shoulder.
4) THREE HOUR LAYOVERS.
5) The 1st leg of your flight getting in an hour early so that your three hour layover before dawn is now four hours.
6) Watching the sun rise in an airport. There is just something so utterly depressing about it.
On other notes.. I seriously think New England hates me and my car. How else can you explain something bad happening to my car on an annual basis? This time, last year, my passenger window was smashed in. Yesterday, a flat tire. (Okay, that might have been my fault, I might have run over a curb. But for all the trouble I went through, at the very least I wish I could have run over something good. Like a skunk.) Gah. I need servants to take care of all of this for me.
And I have this weak pathetic cough - rather like Ben Stiller's character in Zoolander after he goes into the coal mines. Everyone is making fun of me for having such a wimpy non-productive cough. I would make fun of me too, but I feel too sorry for myself. Sniffle.
1) Getting to the airport 3 hours early because your father is scared that there might be traffic on the way there, but there isn't and you end up with waaaay too much time to spare.
2) How, in 1st class, the seats are still uncomfortable and you can't find a comfy sleeping position and spend the entire redeye tossing and turning and annoying the person next to you.
3) Lugging all my carryons around in an airport. I always end up with a few broken capillaries in my shoulder.
4) THREE HOUR LAYOVERS.
5) The 1st leg of your flight getting in an hour early so that your three hour layover before dawn is now four hours.
6) Watching the sun rise in an airport. There is just something so utterly depressing about it.
On other notes.. I seriously think New England hates me and my car. How else can you explain something bad happening to my car on an annual basis? This time, last year, my passenger window was smashed in. Yesterday, a flat tire. (Okay, that might have been my fault, I might have run over a curb. But for all the trouble I went through, at the very least I wish I could have run over something good. Like a skunk.) Gah. I need servants to take care of all of this for me.
And I have this weak pathetic cough - rather like Ben Stiller's character in Zoolander after he goes into the coal mines. Everyone is making fun of me for having such a wimpy non-productive cough. I would make fun of me too, but I feel too sorry for myself. Sniffle.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home