dimanche, décembre 14, 2003

Must stop watching When Harry Met Sally. While it is one of the best movies ever, the last several times watching it I've become horribly depressed upon viewing, because somehow, in my poor addled brain, I have convinced myself that I am Sally and that crankypants is Joe, and that after years of dating, he's going to dump me on my sorry ass and end up marrying his dumb blonde paralegal. Who knows why I think this - who can explain the thought processes of the truly crazy? But what am I going to do - and who is my Harry? What if I don't have a Harry?

And this is becoming a recurring problem, especially since I feel compelled to watch the movie every 10 days or so. And the same thing happens over, and over, and it's not like I can really talk to crankypants about it, since he'll just be further convinced that I'm nuts.

Also, I am never drinking again - spent all day yesterday in a state of intense weariness induced by the consumption of much of a magnum of wine the night before. However, I do think that I may have diabetes, based on the amount of water I drink. Steph says it might be because I eat lots of salty foods. However, since I have diagnosed myself as histrionic, I need the attention of a potential diabetes diagnosis.