Yay! Am home again!
Reason # 98234 why I love LA:
My parents, after we all left the house, decided to join the age of technology and not only get DSL, but wireless internet as well. This enables me to lounge in my hammock outside and be on the computer at the same time. Also, note that it's warm enough in December to do so.
Reason # 234980 why I hate flying:
I always end up sacrificing my nails to the flying gods. Yesterday, TWO - one whilst packing, one in transit.
Hm. I need a pedicure.
Reason # 98234 why I love LA:
My parents, after we all left the house, decided to join the age of technology and not only get DSL, but wireless internet as well. This enables me to lounge in my hammock outside and be on the computer at the same time. Also, note that it's warm enough in December to do so.
Reason # 234980 why I hate flying:
I always end up sacrificing my nails to the flying gods. Yesterday, TWO - one whilst packing, one in transit.
Hm. I need a pedicure.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home