Fighter jets!
I obviously need to make an appointment with the doc to clean my ears out. When I hear the song "Bandages", by Hot Hot Heat, this is what I hear:
(lyrics courtesy of their website.)
That's right. It's not "fighter jets." It's "bandages." And until I learned the real lyrics, I got quite annoying, singing "fighter jets" all the time and demanding to know what song I was singing. But fighter jets made so much sense.
..round, and round, and round and round!The corresponding lyrics actually are:
Fighter jets fighter jets fighter jets dooo daa daa do
Fighter jets fighter jets fighter jets dooo daa doo do
...
Don't worry now, don't worry noooow, don't worry now 'cause it's all over now...
Fighter jets!
...feels like my head is spinning round and round
Bandages on my legs and my arms from you... Bandages!
Up and down on my legs my arms from you... Bandages!
...
Don't worry now... don't worry cuz it's all under control. Don't worry cuz it will all turn around.
(lyrics courtesy of their website.)
That's right. It's not "fighter jets." It's "bandages." And until I learned the real lyrics, I got quite annoying, singing "fighter jets" all the time and demanding to know what song I was singing. But fighter jets made so much sense.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home