mardi, janvier 06, 2004

I'm afraid, that for the next week or so, I'm going to be horribly boring (or even more boring than usual, if that's possible.) No, it's not returning to work - remember, I am not a part of this nation's workforce. If I had my way, I never would be a part of it. I am quite happy being a lazy turdlette, and a life as an academic should put me closest to that.

It's just.. I have nothing to say. Maybe all this laziness has affected my thinking processes, and I have nothing creative to contribute.

Plus, after a great weekend with crankypants, that mainly involved staying in the hotel room with the "do not disturb" sign hanging from the doorknob - oh, and eating, I have to be well-fed at all times.. I've sunken into this depressive malaise that always lasts for several days after we part ways again. It's worse than PMS. Especially since it gets worse every time. And even though I know that I see him in a week - and that I will recover from this maudlin state, it takes time.

Until then.. I leave you with my new motto: "Rehab is for quitters." Saw it on a t-shirt at Barneys. If it hadn't cost $80, I would have bought it, too.