Dilemmas everywhere.
Rah! I got into grad school!
It's extra-exciting because I sent in the application less than three weeks ago. I'm glad that they want me so.
Problem: It's not my first choice. And they want a response in 3 weeks, which is approximately 3 weeks before my first choice (which will remain nameless because I don't want to jinx it) will get back to me. And first choice is most definitely not going to be nice and tell me now if I have gotten in, because they are just like that. Stupid school. For 6 years, I've made fun of people who go there, and now I want to join their ranks. Bah.
Maybe I should just say yes to this place, because quite obviously, they definitely want me there.
It's extra-exciting because I sent in the application less than three weeks ago. I'm glad that they want me so.
Problem: It's not my first choice. And they want a response in 3 weeks, which is approximately 3 weeks before my first choice (which will remain nameless because I don't want to jinx it) will get back to me. And first choice is most definitely not going to be nice and tell me now if I have gotten in, because they are just like that. Stupid school. For 6 years, I've made fun of people who go there, and now I want to join their ranks. Bah.
Maybe I should just say yes to this place, because quite obviously, they definitely want me there.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home