In a week I'll be on the lovely beaches of Puerto Rico. At least, I better be on the beach. Along with crankypants, I've become obsessed with checking the weather in San Juan. I thought this was supposed to be their high season, and that they weren't supposed to get any rain. Unfortunately, the weather reports beg to differ.
The evil thing is that next weekend's forecast vacillates between rain and partly cloudy. Obviously, full on sunshine is preferred, but if that's not to be, then anything but rain. Because if it rains while we're down there, and we can't sit on the beach and tan... there will be some very unhappy, very grumpy campers. Hell hath no fury like a girl who's been spurned her sunshine. Crankypants says that he'll then just paint a sun on the ceiling of the hotel room. I don't know how that's going to help, though. At least, aside from distracting me from the downpour outside as he attempts to be Michelangelo. That'd be worth some laughs.
The evil thing is that next weekend's forecast vacillates between rain and partly cloudy. Obviously, full on sunshine is preferred, but if that's not to be, then anything but rain. Because if it rains while we're down there, and we can't sit on the beach and tan... there will be some very unhappy, very grumpy campers. Hell hath no fury like a girl who's been spurned her sunshine. Crankypants says that he'll then just paint a sun on the ceiling of the hotel room. I don't know how that's going to help, though. At least, aside from distracting me from the downpour outside as he attempts to be Michelangelo. That'd be worth some laughs.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home