Online adventures, conclusion. (I hope.)
I really wanted to know how long I could string this guy along. How long he'd continue to fall for my utter cluelessness. How long he'd continue to believe that a medical student didn't know crap about allergies and what goes into salsa. (Plus, I really didn't have anything to write about this week. Sad that this is the most interesting thing to occur.)
After writing something completely inane along the lines of:
After writing something completely inane along the lines of:
Engineer? Trains are so sexy! Do you make movies about trains? Why do you want to know what year I am in med school? Are you going to do something connecting trains and medicine? I can't think there's very big business in that?I think he's finally caught on, for this was his response.
Nolo contendere.Alas. it was fun while it lasted. But that's his fault for trying to teach a (former) medical student about what causes allergic reactions. And, for trying to pick up someone less than half his age. Dirty old stupid man.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home