Some plain ol' freakiness.
A couple of weeks ago, I sent crankypants a mind-brain quiz that determined what kind of thinker you are. We scored the same (even though I'm right-handed and he's left, apparently we're both right-brain thinkers, etcetc.) Today, we exchanged Valentine's day presents (yes, early, but I had his shipped to him and apparently not being able to open the package taunted him). We got each other monogrammed flasks.
I'd say that great minds think alike, but it's just too weird at this point. My friend Kevin has said that we're not allowed to ever get married because married people should bring different things to a relationship. We apparently share a brain, now.
Besides, I'm special and simply fabulous, and highly individualistic. He can't be like me. There can't be two mes in this world. It would spontaneously combust.
I'd say that great minds think alike, but it's just too weird at this point. My friend Kevin has said that we're not allowed to ever get married because married people should bring different things to a relationship. We apparently share a brain, now.
Besides, I'm special and simply fabulous, and highly individualistic. He can't be like me. There can't be two mes in this world. It would spontaneously combust.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home