jeudi, mars 18, 2004

Normally, I hate the thought of couples splitting up, because it shows the very transitory nature of relationships, no matter how rock-steady they seem to be. And it's always a depressing thought. However, I was reading Page Six yesterday, and apparently it seems that three of my favourite celebrities have broken up with their others. That is, if you didn't know - Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner, George Clooney and Krista Allen, and Andy Roddick and Mandy Moore. Kaput, no more. I am generally not a malicious person and I don't like it when people break up - but these three guys are now back on the market, and I'm perfectly willing to make an exception for them. Michael Vartan lives in LA and is half-French. George Clooney has a house on Lake Como. Andy Roddick... well, he's a touch young for my tastes, but he'll do too. Now if only Jude Law would dump the anorexic model he's seeing, and Brad Pitt would leave Jennifer (but they're so cute together, I don't want it to happen.. not really..)... I'd be perfectly willing to be their rebound for awhile.