Packing dilemnas.
Refreshed from taking an hour-long nap, I decided to reattack the problem of packing.
However, I have a new problem: I believe I have too many pairs of shoes. Let's review:
However, I have a new problem: I believe I have too many pairs of shoes. Let's review:
- One pair of black flipflops. Well, these are absolutely necessary, so taking them out isn't an option.
- One pair of black flat mules. Because I don't want to bring sneakers, these are my "sporty" shoes.
- One pair of black wedges. Because I don't have a pair of open-toed black heels, these will have to suffice. I hope they don't give me blisters, I got them at the end of last summer and didn't have a chance to break them in. No time like the present.
- One pair of black slingbacks. They go with everything! And they have a 3.5 inch heel, ooh la la, so sexy. Miraculously, they're also very comfortable.
- One pair of pink heels. Maybe I could get rid of these, but they're so cute! Pink! 3 inch heel! And comfortable! How could I pass these up?
- One pair of plum ballet flats. Yes, these could be considered my sporty shoe, but if you saw them, you'd see that they're far too delicate and lovely to let anything like sand near them. But they are very good for walking around. However, since they're not black, they don't go with everything I own.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home