Packing makes me sleepy. Nothing sends me to my bed with the intent of catching some zzz's than an open suitcase, waiting for me to fill it. It's like empty suitcases emit some sort of sleeping gas that, no matter how much energy I have beforehand, I'm positively sapped once I encounter one.
This makes packing for this trip, for which I'm leaving in a few scant hours, positively exhausting. Again, another reason why I need servants. I don't even want to think what'll happen when I have to move out of my apartment. Movers. Definitely hiring movers.
This makes packing for this trip, for which I'm leaving in a few scant hours, positively exhausting. Again, another reason why I need servants. I don't even want to think what'll happen when I have to move out of my apartment. Movers. Definitely hiring movers.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home