Since I am leaving for PR TOMORROW (of course this is all I can talk about. It annoys people a lot. That makes it even more fun!), I decided to revisit the to-do list I made a week ago to see where I was on it.
- Buy sunscreen. Hahaha. I hate wearing sunscreen. And since the stuff I bought in Italy two years ago has probably expired, and the only place that sells sunscreen I like is *all the way on the other side of town, I guess this isn't happening. Although, I did tell crankypants this and he said that he would get sunscreen on me by force. I want to see him take me. I am more devious.
- Lose 10 pounds. As I sit here eating some homemade spaghetti carbonara, I repeat, hahaha. Like that was happening. When the only edible item in the hospital cafeteria is the grilled cheese, that they make right on the spot for you? How could anyone pass that up?!
- Figure out if 4 bikinis are enough for 7 days. This was a reluctant yes. But I didn't have enough time to go bikini shopping in the last week, surprise of all surprises. Not enough time to go shopping, you may ask. Sigh. I need someone to bring the bikinis to me, so that I don't have to go to the mall.
- Buy enough books to last me a week. Since this involves online shopping, it was all too easy. 7 books, not too shabby. I'll try to read slowly.
- Restring my tennis racquet (and buy a new tennis outfit). Surprisingly, my racquet is still in good shape. At least, it feels like it is, although I haven't picked it up in five years, so I could just be delusional as I so often am. But I'm not going to bring it, because it will take up the room that I could use for another pair of shoes. And then I couldn't find any cute pleated tennis skirts! The horrors! I can't settle for anything less, so I didn't end up buying a skirt. Sigh.
- Find a summer job. I'm so proud of myself, I actually sent out a couple of resumes. So I did something, at least.
- Pack. HAH. Not by a long shot. True to form, I won't start packing until, oh, 2-or-so hours before I leave for the airport.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home