jeudi, avril 29, 2004

For all those people who stop by this page...

...hoping to find information about the Lewis Carroll poem, "Jabberwocky" - I'm sorry. There seem to be a lot of you.

I chose Jabberwocky as a title because for me, it means utter nonsense. Much like the poem itself. And that's what this whole page is, utter nonsense.

However, I'm really sorry if you are here because you thought that I'd written some nice little essay explaining the poem that you wanted to use for "inspiration." After all, some of you do type in "analysis of jabberwocky", "example of a Jabberwocky about women" and "the main moral to jabberwocky" and end up here! I don't believe that those are particularly innocent searches. If you had thought to pass off my thoughts as your own, that's called plagarism. You can get in trouble for committing this particular little crime. All intellectual property (or lack thereof) you might have encountered here is aaaaaall mine.

But you know what? You're safe. I'm not writing about the poem at all. The last time I analysed it was in 7th grade. Thus, there is nothing that you can borrow for your work. Too bad! But you can probably hit up your junior high English teacher for help - then again, you should have been paying attention in class in the first place, shouldn't you have?

Then there are some of you who type in things like "NOAH WYLE HOME PHONE", "apple, orange, tomatoe, iq" and " 'each other' tank top palpate", and I don't really want to know what you're thinking. However, if you got here by searching for "hot teaching assistant," I do want to hear about that. Hot TAs sometimes make for good stories.

Lastly, for the person who looked for information on "hypochondria 'how do you get it' genes", if you have figured out the answer to your question, I would love to know.