I heart New York.
Actually, I really don't. I like to go and visit people, but that's it. I'd never live there. But crankypants is almost done with school, which means that we get to take what's become an annual trip there together.
The hotel reservations have been made. People have been contacted. Places to eat have been chosen. (Yes, I am that anal that I will make dinner reservations a month in advance.) Even tentative day and evening plans have been drawn up.
Now, poop. Won't it be May already so crankypants will be done with his exams and we can go and get well and drunk in New York? Oh, right, it's all about the culture. Not about the drinking. Because New York is teeming with culture and not drunken people. Or maybe it all coexists.
Pfft, am tired of Providence. Maybe I'll head down sometime soon, before this mini-vacation. The advantages of having an ultra-flexible working schedule and not being in classes. It's rather lovely.
The hotel reservations have been made. People have been contacted. Places to eat have been chosen. (Yes, I am that anal that I will make dinner reservations a month in advance.) Even tentative day and evening plans have been drawn up.
Now, poop. Won't it be May already so crankypants will be done with his exams and we can go and get well and drunk in New York? Oh, right, it's all about the culture. Not about the drinking. Because New York is teeming with culture and not drunken people. Or maybe it all coexists.
Pfft, am tired of Providence. Maybe I'll head down sometime soon, before this mini-vacation. The advantages of having an ultra-flexible working schedule and not being in classes. It's rather lovely.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home