Falling Off the Wagon.
After nearly a year of not drinking coffee, primarily because I was too lazy to go to the speciality store to buy my beans (I'm picky) - I caved.
Post-Pilates, the bakery yelled my name. It was so muggy outside, so hot - and nothing sounded better than the cool refreshing taste of iced coffee. They even put coffee ice cubes in it! How could I resist.
And I've forgotten how good coffee tastes. How could I have been so lazy as to deny myself this pleasure?
No longer. You're looking at a newly perpetually wired girl.
But I figure, as long as I don't pick up the bad Diet Coke habit again (again, too lazy to go to the other supermarket since mine doesn't sell it), I'm safe.
Then again, with that amount of sugar I put in my coffee..
Post-Pilates, the bakery yelled my name. It was so muggy outside, so hot - and nothing sounded better than the cool refreshing taste of iced coffee. They even put coffee ice cubes in it! How could I resist.
And I've forgotten how good coffee tastes. How could I have been so lazy as to deny myself this pleasure?
No longer. You're looking at a newly perpetually wired girl.
But I figure, as long as I don't pick up the bad Diet Coke habit again (again, too lazy to go to the other supermarket since mine doesn't sell it), I'm safe.
Then again, with that amount of sugar I put in my coffee..
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home