I should be packing. I really should.
Instead, I find myself playing this game over and over.
Anyway, this quiz is great fun. Too bad it isn't helping me pack and otherwise organise my life.
Instead, I find myself playing this game over and over.
Fake or not?As I am returning home very shortly to the land of plastic surgery, this is rather apt. In case you're a slacker like me, but actually have a real job, this link is not work-safe, as it consists of figuring out if the pictured breasts are fake or not. There are lots of bad boob jobs out there. It's quite a travesty, really. If you're going to spend that much money to augment your breasts, can't you at least make sure that they're done well?
Anyway, this quiz is great fun. Too bad it isn't helping me pack and otherwise organise my life.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home