Reason #271 why I need a personal assistant.
Conversation held with my mother on Friday:
Mom: "If you don't email me your itinerary, you're going to be stranded at the airport."
Me: "I'm getting in Thursday at like 8, I told you."
Mom: "No, you told me Wednesday."
Me: "Wednesday? Why would I fly in Wednesday? I always fly in Thursdays."
Mom: "I distinctly remember you telling me Wednesday."
[pause, while I check my day planner.]
Me: "Oops."
Mom: "What's happened to you, you usually always remember this stuff."
That's right. That means 24 HOURS LESS to pack up my apartment. If I had a PA, he could also schedule movers for me, and it'd all be on the company, since obviously this mythical corporation would be paying for my moving costs, and the PA.
And my PA could also meet with the other PA of my life, that is, the physican's assistant who treated (or pretended to treat) my plague. Apparently the Chief of the ER and the attending received my letter (I do not pull any punches), and would like to meet with me and evil bitch troll lady. BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL OF THIS. I have - one second, let me count, about 70 hours left to pack (ie throw everything away), finish up stuff at work, meet with troll lady and.. there are about a zillion other things to do. It was positively lovely going to Madison for the weekend - but I really should have used those 4 days to wrap up my affairs here. I'm stressing out just thinking of it.
Mom: "If you don't email me your itinerary, you're going to be stranded at the airport."
Me: "I'm getting in Thursday at like 8, I told you."
Mom: "No, you told me Wednesday."
Me: "Wednesday? Why would I fly in Wednesday? I always fly in Thursdays."
Mom: "I distinctly remember you telling me Wednesday."
[pause, while I check my day planner.]
Me: "Oops."
Mom: "What's happened to you, you usually always remember this stuff."
That's right. That means 24 HOURS LESS to pack up my apartment. If I had a PA, he could also schedule movers for me, and it'd all be on the company, since obviously this mythical corporation would be paying for my moving costs, and the PA.
And my PA could also meet with the other PA of my life, that is, the physican's assistant who treated (or pretended to treat) my plague. Apparently the Chief of the ER and the attending received my letter (I do not pull any punches), and would like to meet with me and evil bitch troll lady. BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL OF THIS. I have - one second, let me count, about 70 hours left to pack (ie throw everything away), finish up stuff at work, meet with troll lady and.. there are about a zillion other things to do. It was positively lovely going to Madison for the weekend - but I really should have used those 4 days to wrap up my affairs here. I'm stressing out just thinking of it.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home