So I go away for the weekend, and the entire format at Blogger has changed. Anyway. Much too tired to write about anything fun at this moment. And I'm also currently suffering from what has to be the absolute nastiest reaction to a bug bite - I have never seen anything like this before, I'm actually convinced that I'm carrying the plague or something like that. It is so gross that I daren't even describe it here. Anyway, I find that such things are better left to the imagination. And thus, I'm on three antibiotics which will surely kill off every other germ in my system aside from this plague one, because obviously it's so rare that common antibiotics won't kill it off. Eventually I'll have to drag my lazy ass to the ER so they can properly take care of it. But I hate the ER. It's full of contagious sick people... ooh, which could be me.
In the meantime, I leave you with this random facts page. It's too bad it's set up sequentially, instead of randomly, but oh well. Fun nonetheless. Did you know that rats can survive a nuclear fallout? Gross things, rats.
In the meantime, I leave you with this random facts page. It's too bad it's set up sequentially, instead of randomly, but oh well. Fun nonetheless. Did you know that rats can survive a nuclear fallout? Gross things, rats.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home