It is Brooke's bachelorette party this weekend! Everybody get excited! I will be excited, because I will spend the whole weekend drunk and won't know any better!
Anyway, my (cheap, yet incredibly time-consuming) contribution to the celebrations (in addition to splitting the bill for everything, sigh) is making a mix CD. I'd like it to go from relaxed and only one cocktail in hand... to dressed up, drunk as all hell and in a dancing mood.
Here is what I have so far:
If anybody has any suggestions/recommendations/criticisms, please share. I mean, this CD is as integral to the bachelorette party as the seating chart is to the wedding dinner. For sure.
Anyway, my (cheap, yet incredibly time-consuming) contribution to the celebrations (in addition to splitting the bill for everything, sigh) is making a mix CD. I'd like it to go from relaxed and only one cocktail in hand... to dressed up, drunk as all hell and in a dancing mood.
Here is what I have so far:
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- ABBA - Dancing Queen
- Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
- AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
- Sugar Ray - Mr Bartender
- Pink - Get This Party Started
- 702 - Where my Girls At
- ODB - Got Your Money
- Eve feat. Gwen Stefani - Let Me Blow Ya Mind
- Britney Spears - I've Got That Boom Boom
- Beyonce feat. Jay-Z - Crazy in Love
- Nelly - It's Getting Hot In Here
- Pras feat. ODB and Mya - Ghetto Superstar
- Ja-Kwon - Tipsy
- Mousse T - I'm So Horny
- 50 Cents - In Da Club
- Sisqo - The Thong Song
- The Divinyls - I Touch Myself
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
If anybody has any suggestions/recommendations/criticisms, please share. I mean, this CD is as integral to the bachelorette party as the seating chart is to the wedding dinner. For sure.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home