An apology and a promise.
Sorry for the last politically-oriented post.
I must be sick.
This statement is further corroborated by the fact that I have actually been following the last three Yankees-Red Sox games*. Anyone who knows me knows that I think baseball is the most boring sport in the world - the only "sports" worse are golf and cricket. Why is baseball our nation's pasttime? It features men with fat asses in pants that are too tight for them who spit. This is rather telling of our country, I feel. Anyway, obviously something is wrong with me because I am talking about politics and sports.
(I was going to write a post about how I don't feel that politics belongs in the theatre, as I've been to some shows that reference Bush when they really don't be needing to, but I held myself back. Just barely.)
Anyway, I promise to attempt to keep to mindless fluffy topics in the future. Just so you have something to look forward to: how I am a super-lazy ass and don't eat fruit because it requires too much effort, cute white dogs, how I have overcome looking like a moron on my walk to class and my upcoming trip to NY. (What, again? Yes, again! I was bitten by the travel bug. Plus, I need new clothes and my friend can get me 70% off the line I want. If that's not an excuse, I don't know what is. Besides, Charlie's there and it's about time I get laid again, as I don't have enough time with all my classes to actually cultivate a real relationship.)
Are you excited? BE EXCITED.
*Since I have started watching, the Red Sox have been winning. So what's gonna happen if I stop watching? Hmmm. Food for thought.
I must be sick.
This statement is further corroborated by the fact that I have actually been following the last three Yankees-Red Sox games*. Anyone who knows me knows that I think baseball is the most boring sport in the world - the only "sports" worse are golf and cricket. Why is baseball our nation's pasttime? It features men with fat asses in pants that are too tight for them who spit. This is rather telling of our country, I feel. Anyway, obviously something is wrong with me because I am talking about politics and sports.
(I was going to write a post about how I don't feel that politics belongs in the theatre, as I've been to some shows that reference Bush when they really don't be needing to, but I held myself back. Just barely.)
Anyway, I promise to attempt to keep to mindless fluffy topics in the future. Just so you have something to look forward to: how I am a super-lazy ass and don't eat fruit because it requires too much effort, cute white dogs, how I have overcome looking like a moron on my walk to class and my upcoming trip to NY. (What, again? Yes, again! I was bitten by the travel bug. Plus, I need new clothes and my friend can get me 70% off the line I want. If that's not an excuse, I don't know what is. Besides, Charlie's there and it's about time I get laid again, as I don't have enough time with all my classes to actually cultivate a real relationship.)
Are you excited? BE EXCITED.
*Since I have started watching, the Red Sox have been winning. So what's gonna happen if I stop watching? Hmmm. Food for thought.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home