mercredi, octobre 27, 2004

It just doesn't feel like me.

I would apologise again for being boring, but I think it's getting repetitive.

When I'm not in class, I am either reading or writing papers. That has become the Sad Sad sum total of my life. No drama, no hijinks, nothing exciting.

On the other hand, I have never been more productive. I actually get all my readings done for all my classes. You realise that even in high school, I never read my assignments? (How I made it out of high school is beyond me, let's not even talk about college.) I am even getting all my papers done a couple of days BEFORE the due date. Is this what it feels like to be a good student?

I'm starting to scare myself.

I don't get to read fun books anymore because I am tired of perusing the written word. I have even, on occassion, FORGOTTEN TO EAT because I have been so busy writing papers.

Obviously, something is very very wrong with me (especially when I start to skip meals).

I don't even have time for drama right now. And that's just sad.

Hopefully this weekend will recharge my batteries - didn't feel like going to NY (Yes, another big blinking warning sign) but a bunch of us rented a house on the Cape. (Choosing rural over urban - yep, again, not right.) Maybe this weekend will even snap me out of this state and I'll revert to my normal procrastinating histrionic narcissistic self.

Because this is no fun for anyone, least of all me, but I can't seem to get out of this nose-to-the-grindstone routine.