It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Actually, it's NOT.
However, on my way to pilates last night, I heard the first Christmas jingle of the season. I think it was used in an advertisement or something. I didn't really listen, but rather flipped to the next station as quickly as I could.
We still have SEVENTEEN days until HALLOWEEN. It is NOT OKAY to be playing Christmas music now, even if it is to sell something.
(Plus, it also doesn't help that year-round, "Jingle Bell Rock" plays through my poor head. I never said I was sane, mind you.)
They are also selling Christmas ornaments already at Pier One. Again, NOT OKAY.
At least have the decency to wait until after Halloween to trot out all that stuff. Or better yet, until after Thanksgiving. I can only handle one holiday/event at a time.
However, on my way to pilates last night, I heard the first Christmas jingle of the season. I think it was used in an advertisement or something. I didn't really listen, but rather flipped to the next station as quickly as I could.
We still have SEVENTEEN days until HALLOWEEN. It is NOT OKAY to be playing Christmas music now, even if it is to sell something.
(Plus, it also doesn't help that year-round, "Jingle Bell Rock" plays through my poor head. I never said I was sane, mind you.)
They are also selling Christmas ornaments already at Pier One. Again, NOT OKAY.
At least have the decency to wait until after Halloween to trot out all that stuff. Or better yet, until after Thanksgiving. I can only handle one holiday/event at a time.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home