What kind of New Yorker are you?
You're the Cultural Elite. Yup, you're who Bill O'Reilly's always bitching about. Not only can't you live without the Sunday Times and the good brie from Zabar's, you think all New Yorkers should be entitled to these for free. You're often spotted sipping Chablis at Shakespeare in the Park discussing how John Ashcroft's the Antichrist and why you're considering voting for Ralph Nader again.
Courtesy of quizilla.com.
I suppose that if I had to be a "New Yorker", that this rather describes me well. Except for the voting for Nader part. And I prefer Sancerre to Chablis. And discussing politics is not done in polite society.
(And have you had Saint Andre? Oh my GOD is that cheese to die for. Especially spread on Finn Crisps. Yum. Nothing like balancing the potential health values of the latter with the lovely artery-clogging properties of the former. Must get some now.)
Regardless. It's what, a long weekend? But of course. Did I mention that I also do not have class after 11:30AM on Thursday? Thus, in keeping with my tradition of never being in the city in which I live during long weekends, I am off to New York. Quelle surprise! Actually, I had wanted to go to Montreal, but couldn't find anyone to travel with. Stupid law students actually have class on Monday. Gah.
Toodleloo! I promise to stay up late and not do my work!
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home