More nauseatingly cute pictures of the dog. I really like the one where he's sleeping and looks like he's been electrocuted. Ben has learned to hate the sound of my camera turning on because I am always taking picutres of him.
I don't have any pictures of this, but it's really fun to dangle a toy in front of the little runt and have him jump for it and fall on his back.
Unfortunately, my roommate is looking for a new home for Ben. He's cute and all, but apparently not so cute at 4AM when he needs to pee. Or when he pees all over the kitchen floor, and craps on the carpet. Our apartment has become the dog's toilet, and it's annoying the hell out of my neurotically-clean roommate, who essentially runs around after the dog with the carpet cleaner in one hand and a sponge in the other. Of course, little stupid head (which is what I call the dog) thinks that being chased is fun and treats it like a game. If we could just stick a diaper on the little brat, all would be solved - but knowing Ben, he'd chew it right off, then we'd have to clean up diaper shreds.
Our apartment, in addition to being the dog's toilet, is also the dog's playpen, and it's a rare day when I don't trip over all of his chew toys. Yet he still insists on gnawing the hell out of my heels. Ungrateful wretch.
But I will continue posting photos of the little brat until we get rid of him because for all his annoying ways, he's pretty darn cute.
I don't have any pictures of this, but it's really fun to dangle a toy in front of the little runt and have him jump for it and fall on his back.
Unfortunately, my roommate is looking for a new home for Ben. He's cute and all, but apparently not so cute at 4AM when he needs to pee. Or when he pees all over the kitchen floor, and craps on the carpet. Our apartment has become the dog's toilet, and it's annoying the hell out of my neurotically-clean roommate, who essentially runs around after the dog with the carpet cleaner in one hand and a sponge in the other. Of course, little stupid head (which is what I call the dog) thinks that being chased is fun and treats it like a game. If we could just stick a diaper on the little brat, all would be solved - but knowing Ben, he'd chew it right off, then we'd have to clean up diaper shreds.
Our apartment, in addition to being the dog's toilet, is also the dog's playpen, and it's a rare day when I don't trip over all of his chew toys. Yet he still insists on gnawing the hell out of my heels. Ungrateful wretch.
But I will continue posting photos of the little brat until we get rid of him because for all his annoying ways, he's pretty darn cute.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home