Damn headers.
I got bored (why is it cold in LA? If it rains, I cannot get a pedicure and that is really annoying) and decided to redo this here page. I was doing so well, but now, of course, I have problems in my headers. Always those stupid headers that cause problems. I do not know how to make the accents appear automatically over their letters (hrmph, my old template didn't have these problems) and the headers don't look the way they're supposed to in Internet Explorer (so if you could not use IE while viewing this page, that would be very helpful). So, if somebody out there knows how to make the accents appear as they're supposed to, that would be very kind because I don't know where I went wrong, which obviously means I do not have a future as a web designer.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home