I'm glad I'm not the only one.
From the New York Times:
Horoscope update: Right, so the party last night was fun and all, but a night of "pure romance"? Well, I did spend the whole night talking to my date. I guess the dim lighting and twinkling lights was romantic. And by date, I mean best male friend of like 4 years so obviously we talked all night. Are the stars telling me that it's time to get (back? I don't know if it counts as 'back' if we slept together only once three years ago) together with him? He did say I looked hot last night. But he's supposed to say that. Especially because it's the truth. And that the fur suited me really well. Yummy, fur. I might have to wear it to class today because it says that it is SIXTEEN DEGREES outside. Anyway. Well, today, the stars say:
People buy for themselves like crazy at Christmas," said Kim France, the editor of Lucky, the shopping magazine. "When we do our holiday gift guide, it's all about `two for me, one for you,' " she said.Or more like, ten for me, one for you. And I love this rationale:
"But we all do this," she [Laura Mannix, the coordinator of the studio services division at Barneys] added. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're not giving someone else less; you're just giving what you love to you."My shopping philosophy exactly.
Horoscope update: Right, so the party last night was fun and all, but a night of "pure romance"? Well, I did spend the whole night talking to my date. I guess the dim lighting and twinkling lights was romantic. And by date, I mean best male friend of like 4 years so obviously we talked all night. Are the stars telling me that it's time to get (back? I don't know if it counts as 'back' if we slept together only once three years ago) together with him? He did say I looked hot last night. But he's supposed to say that. Especially because it's the truth. And that the fur suited me really well. Yummy, fur. I might have to wear it to class today because it says that it is SIXTEEN DEGREES outside. Anyway. Well, today, the stars say:
Mix up your romantic life a little bit and see if anyone new shakes out. It might not feel quite right at first, but once you get the hang of it you'll wonder why you didn't start sooner.There Is Nobody New. Maybe they're telling me to recycle guys now. OR, maybe they're saying that I should get in touch with Charlie so I can get the phone number of his twin brother who, in retrospect, I realise would suit me much better.
0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home