jeudi, décembre 09, 2004

A true eyesore.

Really, I'm super-boring right now. It's mainly because interesting has been happening in my life of late - no scandals, no drama - the "most exciting" thing that's happened in the past week or so is that I've not gotten out of bed until noon on the weekends due to raging hangovers - but nothing interesting happened while I was drunk, believe me.

It's just so sad.

So rather than bore you silly with how I'm procrastinating on writing papers and instead looking at the lovely costume jewelry to be found at Banana Republic, trying to figure out if really, I can validate the purchase of yet more sparkly accessories when my many jewelry boxes are already overflowing, I'll just pull random pictures out of my archives until I can come up with something divinely witty once again.



And thus I begin with a picture of the inflatable moose head I gave my friend Kevin for his birthday last year. The foam Corona hat is his own addition. Apparently, it took the spot of his college diploma on the wall of his apartment, which rather upset his mother, as he prioritised an inflatable monstrosity over 4 years of education. Ah well. He's a stupid boy, what can you say? This picture is rather out of date - the moose now features TWO foam hats and a bra (left when his roommates's girlfriend moved to the West coast) hanging from its antlers. Obviously I was drunk when I bought that for him, because I would normally never condone the purchase of such an ugly thing. And Kevin's not getting a present again until I can find something that tops it.