lundi, janvier 10, 2005

Movin' on out.

Oh no, I'm not going to be gone forever. I've decided to change this here URL and make it something a little less searchable and less linkable to me. It'll all look the same, but the names will be different, since that's all a lot easier to change than some of my email addresses. Since I'm at a really low point imagination-wise, I haven't figured it all out yet. However, once it's up and running, if you'd like to know the new address, either leave a comment below or email me.

You know what? I'll probably find you. That is, if I really like you.

Or you can leave it up to chance. As was the title of an article in the LA Times yesterday: "Whatever happened to serendipity?"

Que sera, sera, and all that jazz.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Gosh, I hope I don't have stalkers. If I do, they're doing a damn good job at hiding the fact that they're stalking me.

No, it's more along the lines of family members and friends finding it. You know, I don't really want my parents knowing about my dating life (or lack thereof), and other such matters.

I've found a new home, but it'll take me awhile to change links and banners and whatnot. Don't worry. You think I could stay away?

-me

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

For you to take such drastic measures, I imagine it must be serious. I hope it all works out, man!

hey if all goes down the tube, you can always do your hilarious postings at that “lame” site (I’m trying to be sly here)

be good.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Please keep me in the loop.....love reading your diary.
Kim in Houston, Texas
lotusleaf@hotmail.com

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Please keep me in the loop!

Hélène

delconte@nova.edu

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I have no idea who you are but am slightly intrigued, maybe post your new blog in a comment on my blog ro something.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Tombo Ahi said...

wow, i'm gone for four months and this is what happens? noooooooooo

1:23 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home