jeudi, décembre 30, 2004

And another year is over.


This is where I will be New Year's eve. For more pictures, go here.


This is what we'll be eating.

(Yeah, all these pictures have been posted before. I'm too lazy to look for new ones.)

This is the band we're listening to. Before you make fun of me for my weird music tastes - I have no idea who these people even are. Katie's dad bought a bunch of tickets so hey! Free concert! Why not? I believe he's also rented "party vans" so that we can get super-drunk (on nice expensive alcohol - the more expensive, the less the hangover. Right?) and not even have to worry about driving to and fro. I love Katie's dad.

Oh right, and here is where we're going for New Year's brunch*. I'm looking forward to it already.

(Those zinc pills are amazing, by the way. I don't even feel sick anymore! My back, however.. well, we'll figure that out later.)

Happy New Year to one and all!


*Extra benefit: The longer one can stay away from Pasadena and the madness that is the Rose Parade and the Rose Bowl, especially with all those crazy Texas fans in town, the better. And Google is amazing - type in "Rose Bowl", and one of the top links is about a funny Rose Bowl prank. Those CalTech kids have way too much time on their hands. Big freakin' dorks.